8 Myths of Fostering A Healthy Stepfamily
Before becoming a stepfamily, many people have misconceptions about how life will be, how everyone will react to each other and how to overcome obstacles. Even if you’ve lived in a stepfamily for years, you may be holding onto unrealistic expectations.
These assumptions can create undue problems or exacerbate existing ones. Below, experts dispel common myths about stepfamilies, reveal what you can really expect and show how you can successfully navigate the challenges.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed