All New Square Foot Gardening
That explains why author and gardening innovator Mel Bartholomew has sold more than two million books describing how to become a successful DIY square foot gardener.
Now, with the publication of All New Square Foot Gardening, Second Edition, the essential guide to his unique step-by-step method has become even better.
Mel developed his techniques back in the early 1980s and has been teaching them throughout the world ever since.
In the process, he has made improvements and refinements and continually adapted his practices to keep pace with modern times.
In this new volume, Bartholomew furthers his discussion on one of the most popular gardening trends today: vertical gardening.
He also explains how you can make gardening fun for kids by teaching them the square foot method.
Finally, an expanded section on pest control helps you protect your precious produce.
Rich with new full-color images and updated tips for selecting materials, this beautiful new edition is perfect for brand-new gardeners as well as the millions of square foot gardeners who are already dedicated to Mel's industry-changing insights.
Do you enjoy gardening?
Please visit our Facebook page, In the Garden.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed