Travelling in lifts can be a boring ordeal, however, with these hints, tips, and tricks, you will soon be running to the nearest lift!
- Open your handbag and say into it "Have you got enough air in there, my friend?"
- Grin at the person near you and announce "I've got some cool socks on today."
- Run to each end of the lift, as if travelling on stormy seas.
- Hum discreetly so no one knows who it is doing it.
- Don't stop talking.
- When someone enters the lift, press all floor buttons, thus making the lift journey longer, giving you more time to annoy people.
- Grin at someone else and announce "I've got a wedgie..."
- When entering an elevator, if there are already other people inside, stand in the doorway facing everyone and simply look at them, this creeps everyone out.
- Be overly nice, stop at every floor to see if there is anyone else that wants to come on, people will not ask you to stop, and if they do reply in an innocent voice "I'm just being nice..."
- Stand motionless in the corner with your face facing the wall and don't get off when the lift stops.
- Meow occansionally.
- Be a tour guide and say "Ding" every time the lift stops."And here folks is a big grey wall.... This is our stop for shopping eating and playing."
- Stop if asked, as not everyone likes being annoyed...
Things You'll Need
- A handbag
- Other people
- A Lift
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Be Annoying in a Lift? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by