Being a step mum
I am a woman in my mid-twenties who last year met my partner who I'm now getting married too. He has a young boy of five from a previous marriage, whom I love dearly and has recently taken to occasionally calling me "mama"- I couldn't be happier.
But this has been a huge adjustment. I was a young single girl, who didn't date, was only just putting the funds together to move out of her parents house and didn't have any children.
Before I knew it, I was a wife and mother. It's been...taxing. Hard.
I had already been diagnosed with depression and anxiety before I met my partner and am recovering from self-harm.
My partner has also been diagnosed with depression and his ex-wife was also diagnosed with depression, however hers went untreated.
Latest Wiki Entries
- How to Treat a Mild Concussion
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings