Blended Families 4 Tips for Creating Harmony
When you get married, you don’t just marry your partner, you marry his or her family… including their children.
And taking on the role of stepparent can be incredibly complicated.
What is your role in supervising the children?
Do you have the right to discipline?
And what about when you and your partner’s philosophies about parenting differ?
There are no “right” answers to these questions – each couple has to determine what works for them.
But there are a few universal guidelines that can help you create harmony in your blended family.
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle