Blended Family Issues
Blended families combine the unique traits of two or more families and are often referred to as "stepfamilies."
Problems in blended families may include defiance from children, pitting of the original parent against the new parent or the parent who is no longer in the family, a perceived loss of love or increased sibling rivalry.
Blended families also have the opportunity to gain strength because of different perspectives and coming through adversity together.
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle