Boundaries in a Stepfamily
As a stepmom that word makes me cringe. It’s something that’s taken for granted before finding yourself in a stepfamily: the ability to always see, know, and understand someone’s boundaries.
I have no doubt that it’s also difficult on the other end as the parent sending your child over to your ex’s blended home.
The thing about boundaries is that they usually aren’t given much thought until after one is crossed, and the emotional response that can follow the perceived overstepping is often immediate and intense.
Latest Wiki Entries
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings
- Unstick a Door