Busting the Biggest Myths About Blended Families
The experience of merging children into a new romantic relationship can be like a smoothie.
Some households blend seamlessly, while others get banana and strawberries all over the walls as they struggle to fit peacefully into new family structures.
Husband and wife Ronnie and Lamar Tyler of the award-winning Web site Black and Married With Kids know all too well the concerns of mixing love with children from a previous relationship, as Ronnie's son and daughter became a part of their romance.
In their new film, Blended, the couple tackle a subject rarely discussed in our communities, the stepfamily.
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle