Busting the Biggest Myths About Blended Families
The experience of merging children into a new romantic relationship can be like a smoothie.
Some households blend seamlessly, while others get banana and strawberries all over the walls as they struggle to fit peacefully into new family structures.
Husband and wife Ronnie and Lamar Tyler of the award-winning Web site Black and Married With Kids know all too well the concerns of mixing love with children from a previous relationship, as Ronnie's son and daughter became a part of their romance.
In their new film, Blended, the couple tackle a subject rarely discussed in our communities, the stepfamily.
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option