This is how to take care of your own pet if you just got one or just
think that you need to spend time with your pet.
- If you are leaving home and there is no baby-sitter around why dont you take your pet with you.
- Your pet feels alone and depress why don't you think about it's feeling and cheer him/her up!
- Feed and water your pet on daily bases Be carful not to over feed or water him/her.
- Don't neglect or harass your pet because if you got it and never cared for it then whats the point in getting one.
- Never give your pet a shock collar because that can cause serious injury to the throat.
- Never feed your pet people food because of a poor diet you dog will die.
- Do not give your pet a sharp object to chew on.
- Always give your dog love and affection!
- Here is trick you can teach you puppy. Hold a treat above it's head and twirl the treat around above it's head so your puppy can twirl around like a cute ballerina!
- If you have a German Shepperd watch out! They have amazing chompers!
Things You'll Need
- The things you will need to care for you pets are:
- If you have a dog you will need, one bag of dog food,water, Heart worm treatment(if it has heart worms) and flea medication.
- I f you have a horse you will need, one bail of hay, water, and horse medication.
Looking for more information on Care for Your Pets? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by