Celebrate a Simple Wedding Anniversary of 25 Years
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Celebrate a Simple Wedding Anniversary of 25 Years into the search box below.
Twenty five years of memories call for an enchanted evening filled with sentimental moments of your marriage. At the end of the night you can raise your glasses and say "cheers" to another 25 years.
- Plan the evening with just the two of you. Go to a nice restaurant, where the tables are glowing with candlelight.
- Dance a few slow songs with each other, or fast songs, whichever is your style.
- If you can, go to the place where you two met, sit at the same table, same row, that you both were sitting when your eyes first met.
- Make a time capsule. On two pieces of paper, each write 25 things about each other that you absolutely adore. Both of you read what each other wrote, then put it in a small box and bury it. 25 years from now, go back to the site and dig it up, so on your 50th anniversary you can celebrate knowing that your spouse loves you as much as he did when you met, if not more.
- You can also put some little trinkets in the box as well.
- Make sure the box is waterproof. Try using a small sturdy wood crate with a lid, or just a plain wood or metal box.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Know Where to Sit at a Wedding
- How to Choose an Anniversary Gift
- How to Select the Right Gift
- How to Make a Thoughtful Gift
- How to Plan a Party
- How to Throw a Cocktail Party
- How to Host a Successful Party