Choose a Wedding Chapel in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
From My wiki
- Determine the budget for your wedding. There is nothing worse than putting together a package that makes up your dream wedding only to find out you cannot afford it.
- Visit several wedding chapels in person if you can. If you cannot visit in person, check them out online. There are several good resources for finding wedding chapels online.
- Use Google to search for chapel sites. "Gatlinburg wedding chapel" will turn up a great list.
- Speak with the wedding coordinator about important items such as the number of guests the chapel can handle, photography, reception planning, wedding cakes, flowers and lodging.
- A video memento of your wedding will be important to you later. Be sure to ask if they offer videos
- Look into other options than wedding chapels. Some venues offer all-inclusive packages that would appeal to families and friends who could combine a wedding, vacation, family reunion, etc. These days brides are wanting more than just a 15 minute chapel ceremony and 20 4x6 prints. They want an experience to remember... great photography, pampering, time to relax and enjoy, family time, great food and entertainment.
- Make sure that the wedding facility you choose has a website that accurately reflects what they do. Quite a few wedding websites include photos that were taken elsewhere.
- Do the research, visit the facility, ask a lot of questions, and go where you feel comfortable with the management.
Things You'll Need
- A Tennessee marriage license