Choose the Best Way to Get in Touch with Someone
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Choose the Best Way to Get in Touch with Someone into the search box below.
- Figure out who you would like to get back in touch with. If it is someone whom you haven't seen since middle school, you may need to do a little research on them.
- Know that it is always nice to hear someone when talking to them, you may get charged for long distance calling if the person lives far away from you. However, if the person whom you are trying to get in contact with lives somewhat near you, then it is worth the call. Remember, though, that sometimes people speak very quietly on the phone, so calling may not be the best choice.
- Email this person! This may be difficult, though, since you can't find their email address online. Also, some people will only check their email once every three months, so you might not get a response back right away.
- Remember writing a letter also has its flaws sometimes. To write a letter, you would need to know the person's address, zip code, state, city, first name, and last name. This may be the best form of communication, however, if you do know this information.
- Remember to include your name, phone number, email, or address when talking to the selected person so that they can respond back. Also, make sure that you remember to sign your full name!
- If you would really like to get back in touch with someone but don't know anything about them except their name, then try asking some different friends who know this person. Your friend just might happen to have their phone number, email, etc. so that you would be able to get back in touch.
- When trying to get a date with a former peer, make sure they're single. It would be very embarrassing to do all of this work, contact them, and then get shot down.
- Sometimes, it's not a good idea to get back in touch with people. If you're going to try to communicate with someone who picked on you all through school, think about what you're doing. Some people never mature, no matter the age, and will just continue their old ways from school.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Stay in Touch With Friends when You Have to Move to Another Town
- How to Stay in Touch with a Girl You Like
- How to Avoid the Top Five Email Mistakes
- How to Finish a Phone Conversation Without Being Rude
- How to Write a Letter