Christmas with a blended family
Family holidays can be stressful for families that have just experienced change, such as divorce, blending of a family or new siblings.
It’s important to be aware and to keep the lines of communication open between you and your child.
They will be struggling with a pre conceived ideal of what Christmas should be; being as it was before.
They will not emotionally understand why things have to change and often those hurt feelings will come up right in the middle or just after a family event.
Be aware of their telltale sensory signs of stress, and help them through the transition with patience and understanding.
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option