Cinderella syndrome a modern-day problem for blended families
THE Cinderella complex is evident in Australian homes – and it’s no fairytale.
Research shows stepdaughters and stepmothers report the most dissatisfaction within fused families.
The Australian Institute of Family Studies highlights that it’s the females in stepfamily setups who have the most problems.
Latest Wiki Entries
- How to Treat a Mild Concussion
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings