Clean Stains from a Linen Chair
From My wiki
Linen chairs are easy to spot clean using this simple method from an item found in most pantries - baking soda.
- Make a paste from baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) mixed with water. The paste should be fairly loose in consistency.
- Apply the paste generously to the stained areas of the chair.
- Leave the paste to dry. It will self-adhere and dry anywhere from half an hour to a few hours, depending on how much paste you have had to use.
- Brush off the paste using a soft, clean cloth. Check to see if the stain has been removed. Repeat if needed, otherwise you should have a clean linen chair once again.
Things You'll Need
- Baking soda / bicarbonate of soda (enough to form a paste)
- Water (enough to form a paste)
- Soft cleaning cloth (neutral colour/not dyed, to be sure that it won't run on the linen)