Clean a Rug
How to Clean a Rug: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow"Rugs can really tie a room together, but they can be expensive and at times delicate.
By understanding how to clean rugs, you will also be able to preserve your investment. Maintenance and regular vacuuming, removal of dust, insects, and prompt treatment of stains and spills are all essential parts of rug care.
For extensive damage or treatment of more valuable and delicate rugs made of wool or that are hand-knotted, a rug and carpet care professional will likely be necessary.
Most maintenance can be handled at home though, done as apparently necessary."
Read more from Wikihow...http://tipsandsteps.com/shortlink/vk
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed