Common Step Family Problems
It’s a challenge to be a stepparent, no matter how good your intentions are. Maybe we’ve seen too many “wicked stepmother” stories that there’s an assumption of the stepparent as being the enemy. As soon as a new “parent’ arrives in the family, the children start carving out territory.
Then the adults get in on the act. Before long, the battle lines are drawn. As the kids struggle to defeat the stepparent, their biological parent is emotionally torn between kids and new spouse.
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option