Want your parents to get you a new car? These steps will show you how!
- Prove to them you can be responsible for it. A new car does mean a lot of responsibility.
- Maintaining it, such as changing the oil, checking the tires, and keeping it clean.
- Buying your own fuel.
- Paying for your own insurance.
- Being a careful driver.
- Find a car your parents can afford. Blue collar parents are not likely to buy their child a Mercedes Benz or Lexus.
- Work at a regular job, and save your money. Buying a car is the first expense, but not the only one car ownership entails.
- Agree to your parent's terms. If they tell you there will be a curfew or driving limits, you should agree to abide by them if they are providing you with the car.
- Offer to repay or trade off part of the cost of the car over time, either by working for them, or working a job to pay them back.
- Get a job and buy it yourself.
- Don't give up
- Try to understand if they are unable to do it.
- Owning a car is a huge responsibility and expense.
Looking for more information on Convince Your Parents to Get a New Car? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by