Couples Counselling & Family Therapy
Family relationships are an important factor in psychological health. Staff at Bethesda are dedicated to supporting and strengthening all aspects of the family unit and provide counselling for marriage and relationship problems, parenting challenges, blended families, FIFO families and those experiencing the pain and grief of separation or divorce.
Services are also available to support adolescents who are struggling with issues of low self-esteem, depression, grief and loss, drug/alcohol abuse, self-harm and/or anger. Individual, couples and family sessions are all available and are designed to help and support individuals within the family and to develop and support the relational strengths within the family unit itself.
Latest Wiki Entries
- How to Treat a Mild Concussion
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings