Turkey sandwiches and really tasty, especially so if done right. Here is the guide on how to make a perfect turkey sandwich!
- Mayonnaise or salad cream or good, thick butter (to your own preference or need)
- 2 slices of thick bread (white, brown and seeded are best)
- A good amount of fresh turkey (from a roast or something like that, though packeted turkey can be used)
- A handful of lettuce
- 1 tomato
- Wash your hands well, making sure you get under the nails and right inbetween the fingers)
- Get the bread and smear each slice thickly with your chosen spread.
- Layer your turkey evenly onto one slice of bread, leaving small gaps every now and then to allow the spread to ooze through.
- Tuck in your lettuce, making sure that you layer it evenly, because unevenly spread lettuce can make the sandwich dull and to lettucy.
- Slice your tomato on a clean chopping board incredibly thinly, making sure that it is also even.
- Gently press your second slice of bread onto your beautiful sandwich, making sure that is is parallel to the other slice.
- Cut into 4 small, even triangles or 2 large squares. Triangles make them look petite and pretty while enormous squares look like a good heart doorstep.
- Serve on pretty bone china plates or chipped, cracked plain plates for either a stately look or a rough and ready look.
- Best serves with lemonade and cupcakes.
- Cut everything thinly and delicately.
- Be careful not to cut yourself.
- Clean the tomato and the lettuce before using in your sandwich.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Create a Turkey Sandwich? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by