Having trouble cutting your orange? Learn these steps and you'll be doing it in no time!
- Start out by laying an orange on its side, with the top of the orange facing away from you.
- Cut all the way down the middle.
- Take the right side of orange, and cut about half an inch away from the middle, on right and left sides. Do the same to the left half.
- For the middle pieces cut off tops.
- Watch out for squirting liquids.
Things You'll Need
- Chopping board (sterilised).
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Cut an Orange? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by