Dads Dealing With Stepfamily Guilt
Almost without exception, all couples who bring children from prior relationships find stepfamilies tricky to navigate.
Whether it is understanding their role in the new family, knowing when and if to discipline their stepchildren, or dealing with a difficult ex-partner.
All of these issues are common challenges for many stepparents, but unfortunately there’s no easy guide that has all of the answers.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed