Dads Dealing With Stepfamily Guilt
As a psychologist specialising in stepfamily dynamics and relationships, I see a lot of couples struggling to cope with the unique challenges that stepfamilies bring.
Almost without exception, all couples who bring children from prior relationships find stepfamilies tricky to navigate.
Whether it is understanding their role in the new family, knowing when and if to discipline their stepchildren, or dealing with a difficult ex-partner.
All of these issues are common challenges for many stepparents, but unfortunately there’s no easy guide that has all of the answers.
Latest Wiki Entries
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings
- Unstick a Door