Dear Mary - I cannot stand my demanding and spoiled stepchildren
Question: I have been married to a widower for a few years. He has several adult children from his previous marriage.
The problem is that I can't stand my stepchildren. I have tried to be open-minded, but they are spoilt, demanding and manipulative.
They treat me like the maid.
They show up at will and expect me to cook a full Sunday dinner, going so far as to specify the menu and what brands they will or won't eat.
It is always: "Do for me!"
Latest Wiki Entries
- How to Treat a Mild Concussion
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings