Do Basic First Aid
4 Ways to Do Basic First Aid"Basic first aid refers to the initial process of assessing and addressing the needs of someone who has been injured or is in physiological distress due to choking, a heart attack, allergic reactions, drugs or other medical emergencies.
Basic first aid allows you to quickly determine a person's physical condition and the correct course of treatment.
You should always seek professional medical help as soon as you are able, but following correct first aid procedures can be the difference between life and death.
Follow our entire tutorial, or find specific advice by checking out the sections listed above"
Read more from Wikihow...http://tipsandsteps.com/shortlink/vv
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed