Do stepfamily relationships hold together when the kids grow up?
Close to a third of American kids will be in a stepfamily at some point, most of them living with their biological mother and a stepfather.
When those kids become young adults, will the relationship with the stepfather hold up?
That's a question that researchers at Penn State have been exploring, and their findings were published in the June edition of the Journal of Family and Marriage.
Latest Wiki Entries
- How to Treat a Mild Concussion
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings