Does it truly take 10 years to blend a family?
It can take as long as 10 years to truly blend a stepfamily, marriage and family experts say in a fascinating article in Tuesday's Wall Street Journal, and a good chunk of that time should be spent staying out of each other's way.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed