Donald Trump has no problem with Russian President Vladimir Putin being a ‘killer’
O’Reilly: Do you respect Putin?
Trump: I do respect him, but ...
O’Reilly: Do you? Why?
Trump: Well I respect a lot of people but that doesn’t mean I’m going to get along with him. He’s a leader of his country. I say it’s better to get along with Russia than not. And if Russia helps us in the fight against ISIS, which is a major fight, and Islamic terrorism all over the world — that’s a good thing. Will I get along with him? I have no idea.
O’Reilly: But he’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.
Trump: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country’s so innocent?
Latest Wiki Entries
- Remembering Cassidy Trevan
- Around South Australia on Twitter
- What is cystic fibrosis?
- Donald Trump Blood on his hands
- The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam
- Murder charges laid after two deaths in SA
- SA landowners offer up two more properties as sites for federal nuclear dump
- Cultivate Compassion in Your Life
- Use a Tissue
- How many double dissolutions have there been in Australia's political history?