How to reduce eating french fries. Common folk advice to anyone looking to eat a healthier diet.
- Avoid buying french fries so temptation is not present.
- Order a smaller order of french fries. Eat half of the order.
- Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, or a salad to supplement the smaller order of french fries.
- Order or prepare a baked potato instead of the french fries. Top the baked potato with low-fat toppings.
- Avoid most fast food restaurants at all costs.
- Eat slowly and stop when you are only 80% full. Wait 20 minutes before eating again. During this time, your brain will catch up your stomach and let you know that you are no longer hungry.
Template:Video:Eat Fewer French Fries
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Eat Fewer French Fries? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by