Fix a Running Toilet
How to Fix a Running Toilet (with Pictures) - wikiHow"A running toilet can waste hundreds of gallons of water per day while racking up your water bill.
This a problem you’ll want to address quickly, and we have the answers!
In our research, we’ve found that the best way to fix a running toilet is to start by inspecting the toilet flapper for issues.
Toilet flapper issues are one of the most common causes of a running toilet.
If the toilet flapper seems fine, try adjusting the water level of your toilet.
Finally, if your toilet is still running, you’ll probably need to replace the toilet fill valve."
Read more and Wikihow...http://tipsandsteps.com/shortlink/vm
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed