Grow an Herb Garden Indoors Year Round
How to Grow an Herb Garden Indoors Year Round: 7 Steps
"If you love fresh spaghetti sauce or pesto, then you've just got to have fresh basil and other herbs all year round!
A nice window garden getting at least 4 or 5 hours of direct light from a sunny window will give you something to pinch here and there.
Gardens with mint, rosemary, bay leaf, savory, oregano, chervil, basil, and thyme are some of the easiest to grow this way."
Read more at Wikihow...http://tipsandsteps.com/shortlink/vn
Do you enjoy gardening?
Please visit our Facebook page, In the Garden.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed