Do your retired parents not have a clue? Here's how to help them.
- Figure out what stores they frequent, and ask if they buy things on the internet. This will generally help you clip the right coupons and find the best deals on the internet.
- If they shop out in stores, clip coupons for them to use! They can save up to $100 using coupons.
- If they shop on the internet, tell them about some great deals that you can find on ebay, amazon, etc.
- Tell them about Black Friday and Doorbusters.
- The simplest way you can help them save money is giving them things. Do they want something that you know they can't afford? Get it for them!
- Tell them to remember to cut off the lights, use less water, etc.
- If they don't want help, just accept it.
- Don't give fraud coupons.
- Make sure they can trust that particular website.
Looking for more information on Help Your Retired Parents Save Money? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by