Heart attacks are becoming increasingly common as in todays lifestyle we all prefere to live alone.
Hopefully my article can help.
- If you start experiencing severe pain that starts in your chest and radiates out to your jaw, brace yourself and start coughing.
- Take a deep breath and cough loudly.
- The breath and cough should be taken after a interval of 2 seconds.
- Usually a person having heart attack loses conscious after 10 seconds.
- Head toward the hospital as quickly as possible.
- Keep coughing until you reach the hospital or your heart is felt to be beating normaly again.
- Do not panic!
- Just follow the steps.
Looking for more information on Help Yourself During a Heart Attack? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by