In this article you'll learn how to give the girl you like a hint you like her.
- Get involved with her interests...don't go overboard or it might creep her out.
- Ask her to a social event such as dances, a football game, or dinner.
- Buy her something special for a holiday, preferably valentines day.
- Compliment her style or the way she looks.
- Be upfront with her. Don't hide your feelings. If she thinks you aren't interested...she might move on.
- Don't be obsessive. Make sure if you like her, you give her plenty of space.
- If you text her, and she doesn't text back, DON'T text her again.
- If you email her, and she doesn't reply, DON'T email her again.
- Be patient. If you do this, trust me, you will get her attention.
- If you ask her out, make it something romantic, that might be a great time to tell her how you feel.
- If she rejects a date, try getting to know her a little better.
- Be yourself, girls have a little alarm in their heads which tells them when you're not being yourself.
- When you speak to her, look at her and sound confident, and when she is talking, really listen and ask her questions to show you're interested.
- Don't give up if she's going out with someone else.
- Don't be all over her.
- Don't be obsessed.
- Try to keep it a secret.
- Don't annoy her.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Hint to a Girl That You Want to Be More Than Friends? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by