How Long Does It Take to Unite a Stepfamily
Therapists say it can take as long as 10 years. Bringing two sets of children into a new family unit is one of the most difficult relationship challenges there is, but about 40% of the U.S. population has at least one step relative.
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle