How Relationships Australia can help you
Relationships Australia runs courses that deal with issues such as living in a blended family. Find out about the Family Skills - Parenting Courses in your state or territory.
If you are unsure whether to proceed with re-marriage or setting up a household together, or if you are finding things heavy-going after you have taken that step, consider talking to a counsellor.
A counsellor's experience of the challenges and difficulties of re-marriage and stepfamilies could be of assistance to you. It makes more sense than ignoring the difficulties and hoping for the best.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed