How blended families can work
The impacts of divorce on children are often subtle and long lasting, even colouring the way a child views their own marriage later on.
Witnessing the love between parents disintegrate, the back and forth between two different households, the daily absence of one parent and the introduction of “outsiders” to their household is likely to upset and reset the life of a child.
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle