How to Find Direction Without a Compass
Hiking or camping can be a fun, exciting way to take in the great outdoors.
But if you're traveling in an area that you're not very familiar with, it can often be easy to move off trail and lose your way.
While you should always have a compass in your supplies to be safe, you may sometimes find yourself without a navigational tool.
Fortunately, there are several way to find your direction without the help of a compass -- so you may want to brush up on a few of them before your next hiking or camping trip just to be safe.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed