How to Find Stepfamily Harmony
Stepfamilies are the fastest growing type of family in the UK, but in many ways they represent the wild west of family life. There are no clear rules, very little advice and few good role models (especially in fairy tales).
I found this out for myself both as a psychologist studying stepmothers and personally, when I met my now husband, who had an 18-month-old son from his previous marriage, while I had a three-year-old son and a daughter aged six. I went into these new circumstances thinking - ‘I’m already a mum, how hard can it be?’
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option