How to Help Your Stepfamily Blend
When deciding to make a life together with your partner to form a new, blended family, many rewards and challenges lie ahead.
A blended family can include your children or your new spouse’s children from a previous relationship.
It can take a few years for a blended family to establish itself and function well together.
It is normal for the children to feel uncertain about the upcoming changes and how it will affect current relationships with their natural parents.
They will also worry about living with new step-siblings.
Planning how your blended family will function before the marriage takes place will give you the best chance of success.
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option