How to Live in a Blended Family of Teenagers
Living in a blended family takes time and readjustment for everybody concerned.
Teenagers, in particular, can find it difficult to cope with a new family setup. They haven't chosen to have a new stepparent and may have to cope with feelings of jealousy and anger. Sometimes they might have to move into the stepparent's house.
If the stepparent also has teenage children, then the blended family has additional challenges to face. Love and patience are essential to make sure the blended family is successful.
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option