How to Live in a Blended Family of Teenagers
Living in a blended family takes time and readjustment for everybody concerned.
Teenagers, in particular, can find it difficult to cope with a new family setup. They haven't chosen to have a new stepparent and may have to cope with feelings of jealousy and anger. Sometimes they might have to move into the stepparent's house.
If the stepparent also has teenage children, then the blended family has additional challenges to face. Love and patience are essential to make sure the blended family is successful.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed