How to Tell Children You Are Remarrying
From My wiki
Congratulations, you're engaged, again. A great but emotional time for everyone. But how will you tell your children? Remember children are more emotionally fragile than adults.
- Sit them down. Bring them into the main family room and sit across from them with your partner.
- Be sensitive. If you only have one child then no matter how old they are, hold their hands, show affection. If you have two or more children then just speak in a sweet tone.
- Ask how they feel. If your child/children see your partner as a parent then you should skip this step as it may make things worse. If they do not see your partner as a parent then ask them how they feel about them.
- Tell them how you feel. Tell them that you love your partner but you will always love them just as much,
- Break the news. Tell them you are remarrying.