How to avoid stepkids feuding over inheritance
The American family has gotten pretty complicated. Two in five marriages are remarriages, according to the Pew Research Center, and since 1980 the number of people who have been married more than once has nearly doubled. That means we have many more stepparents, half-siblings and step-nieces than ever before.
Many of these big families are happy ones. But when the parents die, blended families can also be prone to fierce fights over money, especially if Stepdad or Stepmom was loaded.
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option