How to stay in love while raising a stepfamily
You fall in love and decide you want to be together - but the decision isn't just about you and him. One - maybe both - of you have children from a previous relationship. In the early days of getting to know each other, it's easy to ignore the impact this will have on all your lives.
But as soon as you know it's serious, your relationship seems to recede into the background. You start to grapple with other issues: you may want to spend your time getting to know all about him; instead you have to start by getting to know his children.
There'll probably be an ex-partner still on the scene, who may be downright hostile to your good intentions. The children themselves may be confused, angry or frightened, unwilling or unable to share you with their parent.
Latest Wiki Entries
- How to Treat a Mild Concussion
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings