I love him, but not his kids
As she will tell you, the best-kept secret of step-parenting is that just because you fall for your partner, it doesn't mean you'll take to their children.
The truth is, you're more likely not to. One wonders why it is such a crime to admit to such a universal reality?
We're not supposed to unconditionally love our partner's parents, after all, so why should their offspring be a different matter?
As step-families are the fastest-rising family form we have, why is it so difficult to admit to the ambivalence so many of us experience daily?
Latest Wiki Entries
- South Australia Buy Swap Sell Giveaway
- South Australian Office for Recreation & Sport
- SA Recreation and Sport
- Simple Living South Australia
- Classic Celica Club of South Australia
- Adelaide Lithuanian Museum
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival smashes records with 655,541 tickets sold
- Ibuprofen and heart attack risk: Should this drug be restricted?
- Military action against North Korea an option