Here you will learn how to introduce a new puppy to his/her new home. Have fun!
- If you are getting the puppy from a breeder ask to see the mom and dad if available
- If it is not weaned yet get to know it before you bring it home.
- If you have kids let them see how the puppy reacts to them and other family members including other pets
- When you are ready to bring them home be sure to first puppy proof the house
- When you get home keep it in the kennel and just talk to it while it feels safe.
- Slowly open the kennel door and let the puppy fell safe. Do not force the puppy out of the cage.
- Play with it until it feels secure and then there you go you can start training the puppy.
- When dog goes to sleep make sure it is comfortable and knows that nothing with hurt it.
- Mabyy for the first few nights keep kids and other pets away from it when it sleeps.
- The first dinner let it eat alone then introduce it to the other older dogs.
- The older dogs you may own may be aggressive towards a puppy make it learn for itself but if they get to rough tell them to back off.
- Whenever your dog puts its foot up it is going to pee so watch out!
- Dogs may or not put their foot up to pee. Watch the warnings!
Looking for more information on Introduce a New Puppy? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by