Lego switches to 'sustainable' plant-based plastic for small percentage of product
Danish toymaker Lego has announced it will start making several of its products from plant-based plastic this year in a bid to tackle waste and environmental damage.
But the change is only going to affect 1-2 per cent of the total amount of plastic elements it manufactures.
We've pulled apart the pieces of the story.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed