Look Thinner in Your Wedding Dress
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Look Thinner in Your Wedding Dress into the search box below.
Most brides, regardless of their dress size or body fat percentage, want to appear thinner on their wedding day. You’ll want to be the picture of glowing happiness and health, feeling well and energized for the big day. Fortunately, there are some things you can do to achieve these goals.
- Hire a terrific seamstress. A well tailored wedding gown can accentuate your best figure attributes and downplay the areas you think are less attractive.
- Select a slimming style. Choosing the right style for your body type is key to a flattering, slim look.
- Manage stress. Having a low stress level has been proven to help the body rid itself of excess weight and water.
- Exercise. Do both aerobic exercise and weight/strength training for optimal weight loss and health.
- Get a weekly massage to rid the body of excess fluids.
- Get the right amount of sleep. Keep a regular bedtime and wake up routine. It’s hard to be the picture of glowing happiness when you haven’t had enough sleep!
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin clear and to relieve water retention.
- Keep your blood sugar steady with regular meals with adequate protein and fat.
- Drink at least 8 ounces of water daily. It's a great way to have clear skin and no bloat.
- Include fruits, vegetables, nuts, and other healthy, whole food snacks in your diet for optimal energy as well as weight loss.
- Choose a wedding dress with fabric having a vertical design or beading pattern.
- Wear a bit of a higher heel to elongate legs and appear taller.
- Wear the proper undergarments. Have a bra fitting and choose the style which best suits your figure and gown.
- Practice your posture and your walk. Be proud and confidant.
- Don't give up good nutrition for weight loss.
- Avoid junk foods that add unhealthy fats and tons of salt which can cause an excess buildup of fluids.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Choose a Wedding Dress
- How to Shop for a Wedding Dress
- How to Buy a Wedding Dress Online
- How to Dress As a Bride
Sources and Citations
Please leave a commentPlease share your thoughts or comments on Look Thinner in Your Wedding Dress.
Use the comment area below. comments powered by Disqus