Gravy is the juice that drip from cooked meat. This recipe is especially for "meat lovers".
- Chicken - 300 gms
- Onion - 1
- Tomato -1
- Clove - 2
- Cinnamon -2
- Cardamom - 2
- Ginger & garlic paste
- Garam Masala powder- 3 tsp
- Chicken Masala powder - 3tsp
- Green Chillies - 3
- Coriander powder - 3 tsp
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Mint Leaves
- Curd - 8 tsp
- Heat 200 gms of oil in a pan, add the cut onions add the spices, ginger & garlic powder, green chillies.
- Add the tomatoes, after the tomatoes are well fried add the cut chicken, fry them add coriander powder & salt.
- Let the chicken cook well with the water in the paste and the Water from the Tomato.
- Reduce the flame and let the chicken cook for 40 minutes.
- Add the garam Masala and chicken masala powder, red chillies.
- Add the curd and bring it to a boil and close the stove
- Add the Mint Leaves and coriander leaves .
- Serve hot with rice/chappatis.
- Don't add extra water to cook the chicken.
- You can also add some lemon at the end to enhance the taste.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Chicken Gravy? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by