If you're a vegetarian, and like puddings, this pudding is a must (it contains no gelatin). It's a quick and delectable pudding that anyone will enjoy.
- Boil milk until it reduces to half its volume, dissolve sugar and then add agar agar and cook for one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Dissolve cocoa powder in a little hot milk until smooth.
- Add to hot milk and cook, stirring, for a minute or two until well mixed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whip chilled fresh cream and add to the milk mixture while it is still lukewarm.
- Beat to mix. Pour into a dessert dish.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
- Chill until set, and serve.
Things You'll Need
- 5 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heaped agar agar powder
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 200 grams fresh cream
- chopped almonds
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Choco Nut Pudding? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by