If you are in the mood for some sweet food, or have dessert-loving guests over, make some delish chocolate-covered cherries.
- Plain chocolate bar(s) (milk or white chocolate)
- Buy or pick the cherries.
- Melt the milk or white chocolate candy bars in the microwave and zap until they're creamy. Mix and put into bowl.
- Dip your cherries into the melted chocolate. Either refrigerate it, freeze it, or consume immediately.
- Use fresh cherries.
- This can be done with other fruits, too.
- You can roll the cherries in sprinkles or sugar for an extra treat.
- Mix chocolate more for creamier texture.
- Use plain chocolate-no puffed rice or mint flavor.
- Dark chocolate can be used if liked.
- Don't use microwave without permission if child.
Things You'll Need
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Chocolate Covered Cherries or Fruit? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by